"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"
This quote flows over this Cairis in the iconic Sindarin script, while the prominent band of text proclaims the name of this design: "The Legend of Frodo". The Elven text and swirling motifs are woven with a firey weft grad, set against a jet black warp for a stunning, bold effect.
Please note: The section of the pattern shown on the hood may differ slightly from the main panel.
Wash at 30 degrees, avoiding bleach and fabric softener. Tumble dry warm. Ironing is recommended. Spot clean your Oscha carrier and hang to dry where possible. Avoid labels when ironing.
- Suitable from 0-30 months (7-45lbs).
- Includes detachable hood & Cynch accessories for adjusting to your baby's size.
- Body panel (excl. waistband): 16"/41cm wide x 18"/46cm to top of the curved headrest (16"/41cm with headrest folded down).
- Waistband: adjustable from 26"/66cm to 48"/122cm. We also sell Waist Extenders if you need a little extra length in the waistband, click here for more information and to order an extender.
- Shoulder straps: 82.5"/210cm
- Suitable from 2-5 years (25-45lbs).
- Includes detachable hood to support sleeping children's heads.
- Body panel (excl. waistband): 18.5"/47cm wide x 19"/48cm to top of the curved headrest (17"/43cm with headrest folded down).
- If the seat is too wide for your little one you can make it smaller using a Cynch (These can be purchased separately here & are not included with the Toddler Cairis)
- Waistband: adjustable from 27"/69cm to 55"/140cm. We also sell Waist Extenders if you need a little extra length in the waistband, click here for more information and to order an extender.
- Shoulder straps: 87"/220cm.
About Middle Earth Collection
Drawing inspiration from the rich tales in the works of Tolkien, and with exclusive rights from Middle-earth Enterprises, we have created a series of gorgeous designs steeped in a mythology that has enthralled generations of children and adults.
We feel that the carefully crafted creation of this world naturally compliments Oscha’s unique aesthetic where timeless design and considered colourways come together to provide elegant, wearable art for you to cherish.
A dedication to creating a considered piece of art, along with a devotion to the minutiae of this folklore has allowed us to bring Middle-earth to life in an authentic and tasteful way through our range of wraps, ring slings, carriers & accessories.
To read more about the origins of this collection, our thought processes & design inspiration, visit our blog article.
About Cairis Carriers
Lovingly handcrafted in Scotland, our Cairis baby and toddler carriers are made in small batches from our beautiful wrap fabrics, which are specially woven in the British Isles from the finest quality yarns.
Simple and stylish, the Cairis baby and toddler carrier is a lightweight, easy-to-use and ergonomic Meh Dai with a buckle waist. Featuring our Strata-linea® waistband (patent pending), which provides elegant comfort by preventing digging in at the waist and ‘Flare’ straps; padded shoulder straps that fan out to half-wrap-width, providing cushioning over your shoulders and allowing you to spread the fabric out under your child to increase support.
The Cairis baby and toddler carriers are suitable for front, hip and back carries. They have been safety tested to BS EN 13209-2:2005 & ASTM:F2236-14 and are on the International Hip Dysplasia Institute's list of “hip-healthy” products. A detachable hood is included.
Middle-earth, Mithril, The Lord of the Rings and the names of the places, events, itens and characters therein are trademarks or registered trademarks of
The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to Oscha Slings Ltd.