Woven on our spring, organic combed cotton warp: a stunning fade runs from ballet pink through softer peach hues which transition into a delicate grey-blue and richer sky tones before ending in a vibrant turquoise blue.
An effervescent teal-blue, twisted hemp, wild silk and cotton weft yarn makes for an amazingly cushy Cairis, the looser weave of this chunky yarn gives this medium weight fabric a wonderfully fluid drape on the flowing straps - this is the perfect Cairis to take you through the summer months.
Hand washing is recommended, although a silk or handwash cycle on a reliable machine may be used with caution. Use a suitable silk detergent.
Hang to dry, avoiding direct sunlight and iron on a cool setting. Spot clean your Oscha carrier and hang to dry where possible. Avoid labels when ironing.
Jenna carries Olivia, 7 weeks, in a baby Cairis.
- Suitable from 0-30 months (7-45lbs).
- Includes detachable hood & Cynch accessories for adjusting to your baby's size.
- Body panel (excl. waistband): 14.5"/36.5cm wide x 18"/46cm to top of the curved headrest (16"/41cm with headrest folded down).
- Waistband: adjustable from 26"/66cm to 48"/122cm.
- Shoulder straps: 82.5"/210cm
- Suitable from 2-5 years (25-45lbs).
- Includes detachable hood to support sleeping children's heads.
- Body panel (excl. waistband): 18.5"/47cm wide x 19"/48cm to top of the curved headrest (17"/43cm with headrest folded down).
- Waistband: adjustable from 27"/69cm to 55"/140cm.
- Shoulder straps: 87"/220cm.
About Cairis Carriers
Lovingly handcrafted in Scotland, our Cairis are made in small batches from our beautiful wrap fabrics, which are specially woven in the British Isles from the finest quality yarns.
Simple and stylish, the Cairis is a lightweight, easy-to-use and ergonomic Meh Dai with a buckle waist. Featuring our Strata-linea® waistband (patent pending), which provides elegant comfort by preventing digging in at the waist and ‘Flare’ straps; padded shoulder straps that fan out to half-wrap-width, providing cushioning over your shoulders and allowing you to spread the fabric out under your child to increase support.
The Cairis carriers are suitable for front, hip and back carries. They have been safety tested to BS EN 13209-2:2005 & ASTM:F2236-14 and are on the International Hip Dysplasia Institute's list of “hip-healthy” products. A detachable hood is included.
Middle-earth, Mithril, The Lord of the Rings and the names of the places, events, itens and characters therein are trademarks or registered trademarks of
The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to Oscha Slings Ltd.