Deep, dusty blue waves crash over our seaside warp, which runs from a warm turquoise blue, through ocean hues to a beautiful fade of light, fresh greens & a cool cream.
This fabric is woven with 100% organic combed cotton for a soft and breathable Cairis with a little cush. This Cairis fabric is finished using our new soft-touch technique and comes fully broken in straight from the bag.
100% organic combed cotton, 260gsm.
100% Organic Cotton
Wash at 30 degrees, avoiding bleach and fabric softener. Tumble dry warm. Hot iron. Spot clean your Oscha carrier and hang to dry where possible. Avoid labels when ironing.
100% organic combed cotton.
- Suitable from 0-30 months (7-45lbs).
- Includes detachable hood & Cynch accessories for adjusting to your baby's size.
- Body panel (excl. waistband): 14.5"/36.5cm wide x 18"/46cm to top of the curved headrest (16"/41cm with headrest folded down).
- Waistband: adjustable from 26"/66cm to 48"/122cm.
- Shoulder straps: 82.5"/210cm
- Suitable from 2-5 years (25-45lbs).
- Includes detachable hood to support sleeping children's heads.
- Body panel (excl. waistband): 18.5"/47cm wide x 19"/48cm to top of the curved headrest (17"/43cm with headrest folded down).
- Waistband: adjustable from 27"/69cm to 55"/140cm.
- Shoulder straps: 87"/220cm.
About Cairis Carriers
Lovingly handcrafted in Scotland, our Cairis are made in small batches from our beautiful wrap fabrics, which are specially woven in the British Isles from the finest quality yarns.
Simple and stylish, the Cairis is a lightweight, easy-to-use and ergonomic Meh Dai with a buckle waist. Featuring our Strata-linea® waistband (patent pending), which provides elegant comfort by preventing digging in at the waist and ‘Flare’ straps; padded shoulder straps that fan out to half-wrap-width, providing cushioning over your shoulders and allowing you to spread the fabric out under your child to increase support.
The Cairis carriers are suitable for front, hip and back carries. They have been safety tested to BS EN 13209-2:2005 & ASTM:F2236-14 and are on the International Hip Dysplasia Institute's list of “hip-healthy” products. A detachable hood is included.
Middle-earth, Mithril, The Lord of the Rings and the names of the places, events, itens and characters therein are trademarks or registered trademarks of
The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to Oscha Slings Ltd.