Pre-Release Terms & Conditions
If you are purchasing a Pre-release item then the following terms & conditions apply. Please read them carefully to make sure you understand the areas in which products that are specially commissioned have terms & conditions which are different from our standard terms & conditions
1. Production Time. Your item will be made and shipping within 3 weeks of purchase. This means the clause stating ‘your purchase will be shipped within 3 working days’ within our standard terms & conditions does not apply.
2. Cancellation. The right to cancel an order once paid for, as outlined in our standard terms & conditions, does not apply to custom made goods.
3. Confirmation. Once you have paid for your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail immediately. If you do not receive this, please contact [email protected] as there may have been an issue with processing payment and the order may not have completed.
4. Combined Orders. Pre-orders cannot be changed or combined with separate orders once payment is made.
5. Group Orders. If a single order is being placed on behalf of a small group of individuals (in order to save postage or for some other reason), by submitting an order the individual is acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions on behalf of the entire group of individuals. Individual members cannot withdraw their orders once the order has been submitted on behalf of the group.
6. Change of Address. Once an order is placed, the delivery address can only be changed if it is being shipped within the same country. Please contact [email protected] if you would like to update your delivery address information. Changing the delivery address information on your Oscha account on our website will not automatically update any orders already placed.
7. Payment. When paying for your item you must log in to your Oscha account for the items to appear in your order history.
8. Returns. You have a period of 14 days after the date on which you receive the goods to notify us of your return, the return shipping will be at your own cost. Please read our standard Returns T&Cs, as these apply to this type of Pre-order item: https://www.oschaslings.com/en/info/shipping. If the item is faulty, it will be replaced provided a replacement exists. A refund will be offered if no suitable replacement exists.
9. Carriers. Carriers will be made up with top and bottom as stated in the listing.
1. Jacquard keyrings, Strap Protectors,
2. Wrap Throws are double wrap width – on multi-colour warps that fade there will be a hard edge along the centre of the blanket where the first colour of the fade meets the final colour unless the group have opted for a mirrored fade. There may be a dotted line or join where a pattern isn’t continuous across the whole width.
3. Scarves, Precis Cowls & Infinity Loops, Toy Slings & Toy Ring Slings are half wrap width. This means that, on a graduated warp, you will receive an item with only half the grad and for all items, you will get only half the pattern
4. 1m & 0.5m Fabric Pieces come in cut 1m lengths, even if you purchase multiple pieces, they will not be continuous.
11. Oversells. In the unlikely event that we cannot fulfil all orders with the fabric available, as many orders as possible will be honoured. Fabric stock is monitored daily, and full refunds will be issued in these cases.