Guests providing their email details and addresses will have this data used only for the purposes of sending and confirming the order.
Account details you submit to us for dealing efficiently with your order will be stored in an appropriate manner and protected under the requirements and provisions of the Data Protection Act. Oscha Slings Ltd will use your information to:
- Contact you by email with news or information that we feel may be relevant to you
- Contact you by email in order to complete a customer satisfaction survey
- Provide further services to you
- Understand our customers’ needs and requirements
- Develop and test products and services
- Carry out research and analysis about our products and services
- Provide tailored information and promotional offers about products and services that may be of interest
Financial transactions relating to our website and services are handled by our payment services providers, PayPal. We will share transaction data with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. We do not store credit card details.
The details you submit to us will, under no circumstances, be given to third parties.
We may disclose your mail details to our shipping service providers [www.oschaslings.com/en/info/shipping] insofar as reasonably necessary for shipping purposes.
If you have subscribed to receive our newsletter, Oscha Slings Ltd may use your private data for marketing actions (e.g. e-mails containing basic information or informative advertising). You can cancel your agreement anytime by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’.
You can check, correct or remove your personal data that is held with Oscha Slings Ltd. Oscha Ltd (at the address below) is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act). Please send us your requests.
We will update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure you are happy with any changes made to this policy.