CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand washing is recommended, although a silk cycle on a known reliable machine may be used at your own risk. Use a suitable silk detergent. Hang to dry, avoiding direct sunlight and iron on a cool setting.
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 38% organic combed cotton, 23% wild silk, 16% organic linen, 23% cotton.
FABRIC WEIGHT: 244gsm approx
– Suitable from 0-30 months (7-45lbs).
– Includes detachable hood & Cynch accessories for adjusting to your baby’s size.
– Body panel (excl. waistband): 16″/41cm wide x 18″/46cm to top of the curved headrest (16″/41cm with headrest folded down).
– Waistband: adjustable from 26″/66cm to 48″/122cm. We also sell Waist Extenders if you need a little extra length in the waistband, click here for more information and to order an extender.
– Shoulder straps: 82.5″/210cm
– Suitable from 2-5 years (25-45lbs).
– Includes detachable hood to support sleeping children’s heads.
– Body panel (excl. waistband): 18.5″/47cm wide x 19″/48cm to top of the curved headrest (17″/43cm with headrest folded down).
– If the seat is too wide for your little one you can make it smaller using a Cynch (These can be purchased separately here & are not included with the Toddler Cairis)
– Waistband: adjustable from 27″/69cm to 55″/140cm. We also sell Waist Extenders if you need a little extra length in the waistband, click here for more information and to order an extender.
– Shoulder straps: 87″/220cm.
Our stylish baby carriers are lovingly handmade in Scotland. The Cairis baby and toddler carriers are made in small batches from our beautiful wrap fabrics, which are specially woven in the British Isles from the finest quality yarns.
Whether you want a sling for a newborn or a carrier for a 1-year-old and beyond, our eco-friendly baby carriers are a great choice.
Simple and stylish, the Cairis baby and toddler structured baby carrier is a lightweight & easy-to-use with a simple buckle waist. Featuring our Strata-linea� waistband (patent pending), which provides elegant comfort by preventing digging in at the waist and �Flare� straps; padded shoulder straps that fan out to half-wrap-width providing cushioning over your shoulders and allowing you to spread the fabric out under your child to increase support.
Oscha’s comfortable baby carriers bring many wonderful benefits to parents and children. Research shows that baby carriers help babies sleep as well as soothing colic and reflux, baby carriers also support breastfeeding mothers and early bonding. Learn more.
Sized generously the Cairis is ideal for those looking for a plus size baby carrier, with a Waist Extender also available if you need a little extra length in the waistband.
Wrap your baby in an ethically crafted carrier. Oscha’s handmade baby carriers are woven in the British Isles and sewn with love in Scotland.
Find out more about Cairis here.
The Cairis carrier has been safety tested to BS EN 13209-2:2005 & ASTM:F2236-14 and are on the International Hip Dysplasia Institute’s list of �hip healthy.� products.