CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean your carrier and hang to dry where possible. Avoid the labels when ironing.
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 54% organic combed cotton, 10% bamboo viscose, 14% wetspun linen, 13% bourette silk, 9% hemp
FABRIC WEIGHT: approx. 313GSM
– Suitable for 0-5 years (7-45lbs)
– Body panel width: Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 5″/13cm – 15″/38cm.
– Body panel height: Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 11″/28cm – 17″/43cm tall
– Waistband: Hip Belt Measures 5″/13cm tall and 27″/69cm wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30”/76cm (waistband total of ~ 57”/145cm long).
Tula’s fully adjustable, ergonomic Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier has variable width and height settings to customize its fit to your growing baby. This innovative, no fuss design does not require an infant insert and can be used beginning at 7lbs.
Tula Free-to-Grow Features:
1. INNOVATIVE BODY PANEL
Adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position from newborn, infant and early toddlerhood
2. DUAL-ADJUSTMENT PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS
Provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
3. BREATHABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT TWILL
Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric.
4. MULTIPLE ERGONOMIC POSITIONS
Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
5. WIDE PADDED WAISTBAND
Provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
6. EXTRA LEG PADDING
Keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
7. EASY-TO-ADJUST DESIGN
Multiple adjustment capabilities to find your perfect fit as baby grows. Can be used from 7 – 45 pounds, no infant insert required
8. COORDINATING BASE & HOOD
Twill base with coordinating removable hood with snaps to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing