Using a Ring Sling
Ring Slings are very fast to use, you just need to take a little time to learn how to adjust them well for comfort. The key points to remember are:
- Ensure you have created a good ‘seat’ by tucking about 1 third of the fabric up between you
- Check your child is seated in an ‘M’ position
- Keep the rings at corsage level
- Ensure the top third of the sling has been tightened well so that your child cannot lean back, as this can cause pain in your shoulder
- Ensure fabric is not twisted in the rings and is spread over your back
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you are using wraps and slings for the first time, please visit our Learn How page before starting out.